Photobucket L'eclipse.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Its been a long time since i update my blog. Many things happen during this time but i will just update about the main ones. I went to kl on the 17 of july to watch manutd play against malaysia. yeah! and its just awesome to see your own idol and beloved club play infront of you. i also went to liverpool vs singapore game. both team play rubbish football. haha.


And this is abit overdue already. happy one year.

Dear nadia binte idros,

Love isn't imaginary, love is you and me. My love for you is a journey, starting at forever and ending at never. How wonderful this moment, we did discover, the time we first met one another. For god to choose me to carry you inside was an honor like no other. You are my precious treasure sent from above. One year of special connection, one year of being with you. I love you, not only for what you are but for what i am when I am with you. My world is a better place because of you. Every thought of you amazes me. And if it all falls apart, I will know deep in my heart, the only dreams that mattered had come true. In this life, I was loved by you. One year of feeling what you feel, one year of being with you. We had our ups and downs, shared so many smiles and many frowns. But we stuck through it all, never apart, will we fall. So many memories we have shared. Forever together, our promise we swear. This love will never die, for I will always remain by your side. Yes, we argue and sometimes fight but I still love you at the end of the night. Please know I will never give up on you and my promises I will hold true. To treasure you after all we've been through that I am still here for you even if you don't see sometimes how i much i do. So from this day until forever, know we will get through whatever. As long as you keep a smile on your face, our feelings we will never replace. And im sorry if sometimes i've been rude to you and treat you the way that i shouldn't do, im sorry. Yes, i've realise all the things that i've done. I never want anyone else. Therefore my heart rests upon your shelf. I love you more than I could ever express, forever and always, not a day less.

last but not least sorry for being harsh to you yesterday. and you know my attitude is not like that.

i'll be right beside you, dear.

i love nadia idros.

1 Comments:

Blogger eriyanti, said...

qua, oh my god! one year already? congratsssss! so proud of you! haha

August 11, 2009 at 2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket